New Mommy? – Jump back into the bump and grind
Getting back into your sexual life is challenging after having a child. If you’ve had a baby within the last 5 years, chances are you’ve experienced big changes not only in your family but in your body and your sexuality. I created this intro program just for you, to help you overcome the obstacles unique to new moms so you can be on your way to a vibrant and passionate sex life.
- Are you having a hard time balancing motherhood with a healthy sex life?
- Does your husband wonder if you will ever become his lover again?
- Are you too busy or too tired to even think about sex?
If you’re feeling lost, conflicted and unsure of how to balance everyone’s needs – including your own – then this package is for you.
If you’re too tired to be creative with your sexuality, let me lay out some step-by-step instructions to give you and your partner the adult break that you both need.
You will receive in this package:
- 3 one-on-one 40 minute telephone coaching sessions with me where we’ll concentrate on your most pressing needs and concerns.
- MP3 audio recordings of your sessions so you can refer back to them; you don’t have to add this to your ‘to remember’ list.
- Three home-play assignments. I’ll provide you with exercises to get you back into sexy shape, ideas for increasing intimacy and some, quick and simple games to get you back into the groove again. You simply dedicate a little time with your partner and then enjoy the benefits of increased intimacy that will follow!
- Follow-up emails in between sessions to help you stay on track.
- A copy of my latest book, Great Sex for Hard Times, which is filled with quick, easy and inexpensive ideas to keep things fresh in your sex life, no matter how many little ones are relying on your time. It will be sent to you as soon as you sign up so you can start getting inspired right away. If you’re baby isn’t keeping you up at night, this book will.
Get back on the road to passion with the least amount of hassle, frustration, friction, stress, and time. Let’s face it Mom, you need some fun and support. You can’t do it all on your own and why should you? I’m here to help you, show you the way, and to give you the tools to get where you want to be.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 01 September, 2010.